Banner artwork by local artist, Laurel Fulton Waters: "Red Barn Summer". Used with permission.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week of March

I have had some frustrating glitches with my blog lately. I had TONS of pictures that were lost over the past several weeks, my apologies. Here are some photos I recovered, and some recent pictures to capture kindergarten:



Hand Writing Practice







I read this book prior to a self portrait lesson. It is full of big ideas about the greater "I" that connects us all.

Self Portrait work.

January Calendar.

"Cool Dude Snowman!"

Writers LOVED writing messages of kindness and friendship to each other in the writing center.

Math: Addition


Sponge Painting



Happy March!!!

Dr. Seuss was born on March 2, so we celebrate his birthday all month.


We made Cat In The Hat crowns;..

...and wrote word family words on them...





Sight Word practice: reading and writing sight words.


March Comes in Like a Lion, Goes Out Like a Lamb....

That is the theme of this months calendar....along with combinations to (the nearest) 10.

We are keeping track if weather data this month....so far we have had lots of LION days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment